1. The Clash - "London Calling" (London Calling)
Rob may have opted for "Janie Jones" but I lean toward "this apocalyptic, politically charged rant".
2. Nirvana - "Smells Like Teen Spirit" (Nevermind)
Hey, we agree on one!
3. Tool - "Stinkfist" (Ænima)
This is where I start to differ from Rob's list... being a teenager in the 90s (one who liked alternative/hard rock at that), Tool have always been a band I've liked (and still do to this day). Here's hoping a new album is released some time soon.
4. White Stripes - "Seven Nation Army" (Elephant)
Nirvana, Tool, White Stripes... probably shows how my tastes align with the Triple J audience (at least when it comes to the Hottest 100s of all time)
5. The Drones - "Shark Fin Blues" (Wait long by the river and the bodies of your enemies will float by)
And here's where I sneak something different in. The Drones are one of Australia's best bands, though their sound isn't likely to win over the mass market. Wait Long by the River... deservedly won the inaugural Australian Music Prize (and I see seaweed should have won for 2013).